Location: AVTEL Singapore
Salary: As per market standards
As our Project Manager, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and delivering our Integrated Electronic Security projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. You will coordinate the project using your combination management skills and specific security system knowledge.
- Responsible for managing identified projects with both Project management and Technical skills.
- Technical competency in all aspect of project cycle from Pre-Sales to Post commission completion.
- Full cost control and resolution of any disputes.
- Set project timeline and monitor project deliverables.
- Monthly cost forecasts and achieving projected revenues and gross margins.
- Plan direct and indirect onsite resource
- Leads each project through AVTEL’s project life cycle processes.
- Deliver an end to end process with customers.
- Manage stakeholders relationships and keep them and AVTEL team members updated on the project progress.
- Identify risks and communicate to appropriate stakeholders. Develop a risk mitigation strategy and a contingency plan.
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them.
- Occupational Health and Safety compliance including subcontract liabilities
Skills and Experience:
- Must haveexperience with major integrated Access Control / CCTV / Intruder systems / Perimeter detection systems
- Must have 3-5 years of Project Management experience in the Electronic Security industry of Australian market.
- Must have sound knowledge of the electronic security systems industry and understanding of system design
- Certification in Project Management or equivalent qualification
- Strong interpersonal communications skills and the ability to communicate across diverse audiences
- Strong problem solving and exceptional analytical skills
- Strong organisational skills in dealing with multiple issues & various deliverables