Role and Responsibilities:
Good technical, communication and organizational skills are required to provide effective engineering and implementation of end to end execution of security integration projects and civil scope of works, including design, build, HSE and Quality Assurance to ensure timely delivery and handover of the project to the client which directly contributes to AVTEL’s mission of delivering excellent customer service to all our clients. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be a part of a team of Engineers and Technicians, and you will focus on the successful installation and commissioning of the Integrated Security projects. Using a combination of specific security system knowledge and organization, tasks and time management skills, you will execute the project through its progressive stages, with the goal of project completion within specified time and budget.
Expectations & Tasks:
- Conducts the Site Inspection Survey of the Project site.
- Assists in preparation and implementation of Project Execution Plan (PEP).
- Execute the project within the agreed time frame with the client, provide technical support to the team and maintain documentation as required to execute the project.
- Responsible for onsite supervision and implementation of the construction of an electronic security system.
- Support the execution team in commissioning of the systems and test and acceptance procedures
- Attends the Weekly Progress Meetings (Internal as well as with Client).
- Monitors work in progress and prepares weekly report of the status of each assignment.
- Ensuring all procedures and calculations are submitted to the client for review and approval.
- Coordinate materials and assists in the logistics, its shipment and receipt at construction site.
- Coordinates with all project related personnel on day-today progress of work activities, procurement and operations to ensure timely completion of the project.
- Distribute all documents to subcontractors and maintain document logs.
Skills, Culture and Experience:
- Relevant experience in handling execution of large security systems projects.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge of low current systems including Access Control, CCTV, Fire Alarm, Intercom, Gate barriers, Intruder Alarm, Network configuration etc.
- Exceptional Time management skill with an ability to priorities and plan work effectively.
- Strong team member, collaborator and self-starter.
- Excellent communication, analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Work effectively across cross-functional lines, in coordination with others involved in technical services.
A Bachelor of Engineering degree/diploma holder in Electrical, Electronics, or equivalent