Location: AVTEL, Singapore
Salary: As per market standards
A strong blend of effective Interpersonal, Communication and Project Management skills is required to perform this role. You will the assist Project manager and work closely with the Project teams, vendors, sub-contractors, procurement, etc for quotations, CAD drawings, resources, equipments, meetings, and information. You will organise and manage all project coordination and service administration for Operations team with the goal of getting them completed on time and within the allocated budget.
- Provide project administration support to the Operations Team.
- Liaise with management to identify and define project requirements, scopes and objectives.
- Develop, maintain and monitor project plans and project schedules.
- Assign tasks/service cases to team members and coordinate to ensure timelines are achieved.
- Develop templates/ checklists for use with new acquisitions and ongoing project integration
- Document and follow up on actions and decisions from stakeholders’ meetings.
- Ensure projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project
- Looks for ways to cut back on project expenses and increase the potential for profits.
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all stakeholders.
- Receive customer requests/inquiries via mail or phone and act on them in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide price and cost proposals in response to customer’s requests.
- Coordinate with vendors to purchase items necessary for the projects/services.
- Sending work reports to customers along with the invoices (as advised).
Skills, Culture and Experience:
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role.
- Knowledge of Electronic Security industry would be advantageous.
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Exceptional organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- Strong client-facing and inter-personal skills.
- Strong team member, collaborator and self-starter.
- Ability to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity, and change.