Location: Shared Services (Mumbai/Bengaluru)
Salary: As per market standards
The primary purpose of this position is to diligently be able to undertake detailed pricing and take-off for projects ranging in scale from small “adds and changes” to major project bids. The candidate will communicate with the customers and suppliers to establish project briefs and to confirm the agreed scope. This role is for a person with a blend of abilities including strong technical understanding with an aptitude for detailed analysis, methodical working, loyalty, teamwork, and customer focus.
- Attend meetings to interpret/expand client briefs to enable suitable bids to be created.
- Communicate with suppliers and sub-contractors to establish the best pricing and terms for AVTEL.
- Undertake detailed analysis of all aspects of security projects to establish an effective response to bid enquires.
- Estimates cost for projects based on an analysis of project technical requirements.
- Collect and analyse all project costs, including raw materials, labour, equipment, and tools to ensure estimates are precise.
- Attend meetings with project management, CAD, and procurement departments.
- Coordinate & follow up with the sales team to ensure post-bid clarifications are addressed using NetSuite.
- All in-house coordination for the preparation of bids including follow-up, and collection of input from various sub-contractors or 3rd parties.
- Ensure that commercial submissions to tenders are fully complied with all necessary details.
- Prepare / Review the preparation of the construction schedule, providing man-hours and equipment requirements for each activity and also ensuring correctness to capture anticipated durations and manning.
- Ensure that the Client’s pricing and technical tender schedules are complete and accurate.
Skills Required & Qualifications:
- Strong understanding of Electronic Security Systems (Fully integrated Access Control/CCTV/Intruder systems/Perimeter detection systems).
- Awareness of business commercial terms and conditions commonly adopted in the security industry.
- Result-orientated, self-motivated, a customer-focused approach
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills – must be able to adapt working style to the personalities and work styles of our stakeholders and internal partners
- 2+ years of work experience in the same line
- Degree/Diploma – Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical or similar.