Location: AVTEL Australia, NSW
Salary: As per market standards
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be a part of a team of Engineers and Technicians and will be responsible for providing effective engineering and implementation of end to end execution for security integration and civil scope of works, including design, build, HSE and Quality Assurance for timely delivery and handover to the client.
- Installation & service of Electronic Security Systems (Access control, CCTVs, etc)
- Undertake site surveys and manage on-site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations.
- Continual optimization of service delivery and procedures.
- Compliance with KPI’s, procedures and reporting requirements.
Skills and experience:
- Sound knowledge of executing fit out of Integrated Security Systems (Access Control, CCTVs, etc)
- Able to do cabling, electrical or mechanical work.
- Performing maintenance and commissioning activities.
- Project execution with understanding of project reports and operational controls.
- Exceptional Time management skill with an ability to prioritise and plan work effectively.
- Strong team member, collaborator and self-starter.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple deliverables.
- Excellent communication, analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills.