Shared Services Finance Manager
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Salary: As per market standards
Our growing company is searching for experienced candidates for the position of finance shared service manager. Your primary focus is to undertake all aspects of shared services related to Finance, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting,
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, AR, AP, GL, Inventory Accounting.
- Development and review internal control policies and procedures
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports.
- Innovate and revamp processes, enhance efficiency to meet and exceed SLAs and comply with government regulations and legislation
- Review transactions to ensure accuracy
- Timely respond to audit and tax queries and ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- Support Regional Finance Controller/Finance Managers with timely and accurate financial information.
- Lead and motivate a team to deliver quality services within expected turnaround times
- Nurture and grow the team
Skills and Experience:
- Must have experience in managing Shared Services.
- Qualified member of an accountancy body or holder of an equivalent qualification.
- 5+ years of work experience in the similar role
- Experience in regional exposure preferred
- Possess strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Critical thinker, High attention to detail, focused and reliable.
- Good inter-personal, leadership and teamwork skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS office and ERP.
- Ability to build effective relationships across business groups and functions, based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same.
- Dependable, exercising discretion and confidentiality.