Location: AVTEL UK, Milton Keynes
Salary: As per market standards
The primary purpose of this position is to diligently undertake all service maintenance repairs and planned preventative maintenance activities within the Thames Valley and London region.
This role is for a person with a blend of abilities including strong technical skills but also an individual with high customer focus abilities with an aptitude for self- discipline, loyalty and teamwork.
- Service Calls: Problem solving and delivering closure on integrated security system defects.
- Undertaking Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) activity on existing systems.
- Installing small additions and changes to existing systems.
- Undertaking surveys and assisting in the preparation of pricing for works required to customer sites.
- Preparing feedback and regularly communicating progress to the service administrator.
- Assisting with the commissioning and completion of projects and checking as built documentation.
- Proactive support to Service Manager and AVTEL Team
- Compliance with KPI’s, procedures and reporting requirements
- Continual optimization of service delivery and procedures
- Participation in training offered
Skills, Culture & Experience:
The candidate will require a working knowledge of the following systems:
- Access Control: A strong working knowledge of Lenel/Gallagher hardware is ideal but other enterprise solutions are acceptable.
- CCTV: A working knowledge of both IP and Analogue CCTV systems including the use of network video recorders.
- Integrated Systems: Experience with major integrated IP based Access Control/CCTV/Intruder systems/Perimeter detection systems that are fully integrated.
- Intruder Alarms: Basic competency on setting up and problem solving on intruder systems.
- Service: The successful candidate will have a good working knowledge of service in the security industry with at least 5 years’ experience.
- Experience of working on these systems across WAN environments is important.
- Strong team member, collaborator and self-starter.
- Sense of urgency – Values time
- Energetic, enthusiastic and accepts a challenge
- Acts diligently, is organized to complete assignments efficiently
- Acts with integrity