Sales Account Manager
Location: AVTEL, Singapore
Salary: As per market standards
Your primary focus as the Sales Account Manager is to improve AVTEL’s market position and achieve financial growth by building and maintaining relationships with allocated customer accounts, understanding and meeting their needs, identifying opportunities to upsell to further increase sales. You will ensure that allocated customers receive the appropriate level of service from AVTEL. In addition, there may be a small element of New Business Development opportunities associated with the role.
You will focus on generating Sales by establishing a robust pipeline from the key customer accounts against set quotas for invoiced sales and margins. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
Our mission is to provide excellent customer service to all clients. You lead the customer account planning cycle to meet customers’ needs and expectations, ensuring the company delivers on its promises. You are agile and adapt to changing business imperatives whilst maintaining high levels of performance and productivity.
- Generate Sales and new business from existing and new customers.
- Build robust, diverse and in-depth sales pipeline adequate to support your target and to grow revenue from accounts whilst maintaining profitability at the agreed minimal threshold.
- Carry out site surveys to confirm customer needs and advise on solutions recommended.
- Craft solution proposals and pricing that best address customer or prospect needs. Lead sale negotiations, address points of clarification, including scope, design, specifications, resources, timelines and pricing.
- Responsible for pricing through negotiation and renegotiation of Master Service Agreements.
- Timely updation of Netsuite (CRM) with all sales information including Opportunities, Estimates, Customers and Contact information along with all other relevant information.
- Keep Sales Shared drive updated with folders relevant to opportunities and all documents as required.
- Arrange and attend meetings with customers and travel to customer sites on a weekly basis.
- Undertake tender responses and prepare/collect information to support and deliver bid responses.
- Preparing sales reports identifying actual performance versus budget for the individual customers supported.
- Preparing customer reports and feedback.
- Attends all project handover meetings and service reviews to ensure that you have adequate information, and to support the accounts allocated to you. This will result in you arranging and coordinating meetings between customers and AVTEL’s Operations team.
- You will be charged with developing new business through each year by opening new accounts and establishing profitable contribution to the business.
- Integrated Systems: Experience with major integrated Access Control/CCTV/Intruder systems/Perimeter detection systems that are fully integrated.
- Intruder Alarms: Basic competency in measurement and pricing intruder alarms.
- Service: Good working knowledge of service in the security industry and be able to price various service solutions.
- Keeping up to date with market trends and maintaining relationships with manufacturing partnerships.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in sales of security products
- Experience of managing key accounts and maximising revenue.
- Sound knowledge of the security systems industry and understanding of system design
- Good MS Office skills including word, power point, outlook and excel.
- Strong organisational skills including detailed record keeping.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong team member and self-starter.
- Commercial Awareness and ability to manage sales pipeline to deliver against targets
- Strong product knowledge.
- Close alliance and collaboration with Operations Team and Administration Team.
- Sense of urgency – values time
- Acts with integrity
- Demonstrates effective record keeping and reporting ability to management
- Undertakes participation in sales team to deliver group objectives
- Establishes strong relationships with suppliers
- Grows effective working relationships with customers
- Optimisation of sales and margin against set targets
- Degree in Business Administration, Engineering or relevant field.
- Proficiency in MS Office.