Location: AVTEL, Sydney, NSW, Australia
Salary: As per market standards
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be a part of a team of Engineers and Technicians, and you will focus on the successful installation and commissioning of the Integrated Security projects. Using a combination of specific security system knowledge and organisation, tasks and time management skills, you will execute the project through its progressive stages, with the goal of project completion within specified time and budget.
- Manage Projects including Testing and commissioning, on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks.
- Programming of Security systems configurations.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- Produce timely and detailed reports.
- Undertaking Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) activity on existing systems.
- Installing small additions and changes to existing systems.
- Undertaking surveys and assisting in the preparation of pricing for works required to customer sites.
- Continual optimization of service delivery and procedures.
- Compliance with KPI’s, procedures and reporting requirements.
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols.
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organisation
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations.
- Build positive relationships with customers
Skills, Culture & Experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Electronic Security Industry.
- Sound knowledge of executing fit out of Integrated Security Systems (Access Control, CCTVs, etc) at customer sites including cabling, electrical or mechanical work as well as performing maintenance and commissioning activities.
- Certified on Security systems like S2, C-cure, Gallagher, Lenel, Milestones, etc.
- Technical Certificate or Diploma in Electrical or Electronics engineering.
- Project Management skills
- Proficiency in basic IT networking & CAD will be advantageous
- Proficiency in Microsoft office programs.
- Excellent communication and Inter-personal skills