Location: Shared Services, India
Salary: As per market standards
The NetSuite Developer will work as part of NS team, working closely with the key business managers Global Finance & Accounting, Order Management and Supply Chain, Project Management teams to transform business specifications into system capability, managing the end-to-end technical design, development, quality assurance, implementation, and on-going post-production operations management. Support ongoing system integration of corporate applications and process automation development.
- Collaborate and partner with internal stakeholders to ensure the design and functionality of the ERP system is driving value and efficiency for the organization.
- Design, implement and maintain configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet the organization’s business requirements.
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects and new NetSuite functionality based on evolving business needs.
- Provide end-user training and support, including onboarding new user.
- Support end-user requests for new saved searches, reports, key performance indicators (KPIs), dashboards, roles, and permissions.
- Maintain and support the NetSuite ERP applications and related 3rd party integrations for internal stakeholders.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend other key technologies required to support and improve the business process centered on the NetSuite platform.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization, and integration.
- Support and help manage the change management and release process for NetSuite.
- Provide front line support with regards to all aspects of NetSuite and data integrity.
- Develop, document, and implement policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure data integrity and change protocols.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or Accounting / Finance.
- Minimum of 5 years of NetSuite ERP implementation and administration experience.
- Preferably with NetSuite certifications (SuiteFoundation, Administrator, SuiteCloud Developer, ERP Consultant, Financial / SuiteAnalytics User).
- Expertise in NetSuite Accounting, Financial Management, Order Management, Supply Chain, Audit and Controls.
- Strong knowledge and experience with SuiteScript, SuiteAnalytics, SuiteBuilder, SuiteFlow, SuiteTalk, and SuiteCloud Platform.
- Proficiency with custom record types, fields, forms, roles and permissions, page layouts, searches and reports, and NetSuite data model