Location: Remote (Work from home), India
Salary: As per market standards
The NetSuite administrator contributes to the Netsuite Team in configuring and maintaining NetSuite for our business. You will collaborate with Netsuite team members across all business functions, also the wider Avtel team to perform customizations, resolve user issues as well as define processes within NetSuite. This role will also be responsible for system cleanup and establishing best practices across the NetSuite environment to achieve business goals.
This is a central role across all our entities, currently UK & EMEA, Netherlands, Singapore, Japan, Korea, Australia, India, Malaysia, Taiwan and US. Accordingly, a degree of flexibility is required to assist with covering the time zones in which we operate if there are tight timescales to be achieved.
- Provide NetSuite support to users for all record & transaction types
- Support the configuration, development, and continued evolution of the NetSuite ERP system
- Drive testing, planning, execution, and optimization support
- Govern all our NetSuite instances ensuring that all integrations and automations run smoothly
- Execute configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, form layouts, custom objects, custom record types & fields and reports.
- Perform day-to-day operations, maintenance, support, and troubleshooting activities through prioritization of requests
- Implement and manage workflow rules, approval processes, page layouts, security, validation rules, email, and custom buttons/links
- Maintain system audit controls and proper system access for all roles
- Liaise with system vendors to develop knowledge and understanding
- Work closely with our in-house development & integration teams to resolve any issues and to roll out custom solutions to support new business processes
- Develop systems to deliver controls and process changes as required
- Deliver training for AVTEL staff and colleagues as required
- Data imports and exports
- Develop and provide reporting as required
- Stay current on upcoming releases and communicate changes/enhancements to the Business
- Develop knowledge of existing and new systems. Attend external training as required
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years hands-on experience as a Netsuite Administrator. Netsuite Certification would be advantageous.
- Understanding of accounting principles and protocols
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent Communication Skills (English – Verbal and Written)
- Solid problem-solving and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Independent Thinker and Self Motivated
- Ability to adapt to and learn new systems