General Manager – Singapore
Salary: As per market standards
The successful candidate would have broad experience in the security industry to lead AVTEL operations in Singapore and South-East Asia. You are responsible for executing company’s strategy and deliver desired results. You will have the ability to flex from sales and marketing to project management and service management. With profit and loss responsibility the candidate will be required to manage to an agreed budget.
Have strong organisational and influencing skills to enhance staff engagement and a relentless focus on commercial execution to deliver our commitments and grow the business. You are adaptable and recognise and understand how and when to manage change to ensure the company maximises opportunities and addresses challenges to sustain growth.
- Develop and implement business plans; Achieve P&L objectives; Drive growth
- Work closely with the Regional Director in establishing entity’s budget.
- Responsible for presenting accurate financial forecasts, interim and final results
- Lead, manage, develop, recruit, a high performing and engaged workforce
- Support the Sales team in conducting and leading presale presentations to the customers. Negotiate bids and discounts in consultation with Regional Director
- Develop and maintain relationships with our customers and suppliers.
- Manage customer portfolio to maximise sales revenues
- Maximise recurring revenue as trusted vendor and partner
- Collaborate and partner with leadership team and peers to deliver Group objectives
- Assist leadership in shaping the overall Group business strategy.
- Participate and contribute in the development of a regional Continuity Plan to manage crises and incidents arising from reputational, technical, operational events or loss or serious injury to personnel
- Oversee and manage a performance management system that drives high performance
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
Qualification & Skills Required:
- Proven work experience in the similar or equivalent role.
- Good know-how and commercial operations experience in the Integrated Electronic Security Solutions industry
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Business Plans, P&Ls and Strategy.
- Able to perform under pressure and tight timelines.
- Comfortable managing difficult situations and a challenging environment.
- Excellent organizational, leadership and inter-personal skills.
- High attention to detail, focused and reliable.
- Self-starter with sense of accountability and desire to achieve strong and consistent results
- An innovator who communicates and researches thoroughly new ideas and concepts to add value to peers and colleagues.
- Self-awareness and an ability to communicate openly with colleagues.
- Decision maker who can disseminate decision making rather than impose decisions on others with empathy.
- Team builder and leader who sets direction, owns problems and guides others to success.
- Is perceived as consistent, disciplined and values follow up and closure (a Finisher).