Executive Assistant to Regional Director (APAC)
Location: AVTEL (NSW, Australia / Singapore)
Salary: As per market standards
Flexible working arrangement
Dynamic role with an option for career development.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant with a can-do attitude, someone who can take ownership and work as the right-hand man to the Regional Director of Asia Pacific.
The successful candidate will possess exceptional administrative and organisational skills, be committed and passionate and have the ability to manage and adapt to changing demands and expectations while maintaining a high level of productivity and performance. They will be an effective communicator who is comfortable collaborating both verbally and written with stakeholders across the globe, showcasing skill, diplomacy and trust.
We are open to in applicants seeking in-office work, hybrid work and remote work arrangements.
- Regular meetings with stakeholders to discuss actions, priorities, expectations and future planning.
- Comprehensive and proactive diary and travel management, anticipating future demands and actions required, using knowledge and initiative to resolve conflicts.
- Lead, plan and prepare for management meetings, manage sensitive and confidential data, preparing and distributing minutes.
- Managing workflow, delegating and owning transactional activity to a successful conclusion.
- Acting as liaison point for clients and colleagues.
- Project management
- Compiling and presenting reports.
- Assisting with client queries during stakeholder absences/mailbox management and actioning as necessary.
- Preparing and submitting expenses.
- Provide insight and recommendations to positively impact executive performance.
- Provide Office and HR administration support for AVTEL Australia office.
- Electronic file management.
- Occasional after-hours meeting required with global stakeholders.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years previous experience working in a comparable role.
- Strong written and spoken English.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Advanced Excel knowledge.
- High attention to detail, focused and reliable.
- Ability to handle and prioritise tasks for multiple stakeholders based on business criticality and time-sensitivity.
- A strong work ethic and commitment to meeting deadlines, responding quickly while managing expectations of clients and stakeholders.
- Ability to work under pressure while adapting to changing needs and priorities.
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and take ownership of tasks.
- Excellent organisation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills to build and develop relationships with external clients as well as internal stakeholders across all levels.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent influencing and delegation skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.