Business Development Manager
Location: AVTEL Singapore
Salary: As per market standards
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Implement business plans; Achieve P&L objectives; Drive growth.
- Accountable for presenting accurate financial forecasts, Sales pipeline and achieving target results.
- Assist leadership to establish new business opportunities and manage current accounts.
- Conduct and lead presale presentations.
- Negotiate bids in consultation with Regional Director/General Manager.
- Develop customer relationships to deliver customer satisfaction.
- Manage customer portfolio to maximise sales revenues.
- Maximise recurring revenue as trusted vendor and partner.
- Collaborate and partner with peers to deliver Group objectives.
- Assist leadership in shaping business strategy to increase market share.
- Lead initial design and implementation plans for new and existing customers.
- Participate and contribute in tendering of RFQ and ensure full accountability of project ownership and closure.
- Maintain close customer relationship with new and existing customers.
- Hunter instinct to source for new business opportunities in Singapore and APAC.
- Technically strong in Security Access and CCTV systems, in terms of system design, managing inquiries, proposals and owning FULL tender process.
- Work closely with Estimators, Project Coordinators and Project team to ensure successful Tenders and Effective Project completion.
- Strong understanding of Security Systems requirements, market awareness, and established network with both customers and suppliers.
Skills and Experience:
- Min. Diploma in any Engineering discipline.
- Sales and Account management: 5 years (Required).
- Security access and CCTV industry experience (more then 3 years).
- Ability to use any CRM system for pipeline management and financial management.
- Self starter, independent and intensive relevant market experience with different verticals.
- Ability to manage customer request for Quotes/Tender independently.
- Can work under pressure and tight timeline.
- Excellent communicator and negotiation.