Location: AVTEL (India/UK/EMEA)
Salary: As per market standards
Role and Responsibilities:
The position requires a motivated, organized, and detail-oriented experienced BIM/Revit Engineer who can work independently as well as a team member on our projects. As BIM Engineer you are expected to work as part of multidiscipline team of engineers providing a comprehensive and fully integrated design services.
Tasks and Expectations:
- Responsible for creation and production work of 2D and 3D drawings and BIM models using REVIT Architecture, or other design software programs.
- Prepare scope of work in model using REVIT. Complete production work, upload, coordinate with project teams, and oversee process to completion to ensure all drawings/model meets quality standards ad contract documents.
- Work with Estimating and Proposal departments to develop BIM modelling for estimates and proposal submittals.
- Assist in establishing and setting up new projects with the relevant file structures and adhere to all agreed BIM standards, BIM Execution plans etc.
- Assist in content, family, and detail library development as well as template file management.
- Reviews and interprets contract documents, architectural drawings, structural drawings, and specifications in preparation of engineering work.
- Project delivery, development of discipline specific engineering calculations, carry out modelling duties, co-ordinate with teams and ensure full integration of modelling information with other disciplines.
- Technical advancement in the field of BIM, e.g., by maintaining a current working knowledge of industry practices and advances with the technology, then implementing them within the department.
- Developing the technical capability of the existing staff, advise on and give training, assist with continued development, and respond to technical queries.
- Ensure consistency of approach across REVIT & BIM Output.
- Participate in Sales and Marketing process for design build work.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills, Culture and Experience:
- Relevant minimum experience of 5 years in the same role.
- Certification in AutoCAD applications would be advantageous.
- Must have knowledge of Revit modelling and Revit family creation.
- Ensure Project compliance in line with the project standards.
- Strong computer skills/technical skills.
- Strong written and articulate communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (Verbal and Written).