Assistant Manager Finance
Location: AVTEL Singapore
Salary: As per market standards
Your primary focus as the Assistant Finance Manager is to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, compliance with internal control policies and procedures, optimisation of processes, etc. Your responsibilities will also include financial risk management.
- Report to Regional Finance Controller with timely and accurate financial information
- Act as finance business partner and work actively with Business units, Regional
- Finance and Finance Shared Service team.
- Work closely with Shared Services team to always ensure correctness and completeness of accounting and adequacy of controls.
- Collaborate with regional finance team in areas of financial planning, updates, process standardisation and implementation of guidelines.
- Closely monitor cash balances with regular update of cash flow projection to Regional Director and General Manager.
- Review all financial plans and budgets and highlight risks and opportunities on a timely manner.
- Prepare monthly management reports and variance analysis
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation.
- Liaise with external auditors and tax agent to ensure smooth year end closing.
- Any ad hoc projects and reporting as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Qualified member of an accountancy body or holder of an equivalent qualification.
- 5+ years of work experience in the similar role.
- Possess strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Critical thinker, high attention to detail, focused and reliable.
- Good inter-personal, leadership and teamwork skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS office and ERP
- Ability to distil analytical results into clear and concise presentation material.